Oh Nuffnang!

Welcome to the elegies

While writing the story of your life, never let someone else holding your pen.

Sunday 21 July 2013

Eva was turning 21!!

Assalamualaikum.. Hi.

Ohya, 17th July yg lalu i was turning 21! :) :) even i am getting older and fatter, however, I am very happy and grateful because I could continue my life. Alhamdulillah,..

Great thanks to dad, mom, and all siblings for taking care of me, support and love me all the time :)

Thanx to all my friends yang never stop listen to me, never stop make me happy and never stop support me,..

I just really hope that my next journey will be more adventurous so that i can be more tougher in the future..

Thanx sgt2 for all the wishes and songs.. Thnx very much !



I love u ols!

XoXo,
Miss E.

No comments:

Post a Comment